asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

英文文法批改

煩請英文專家看看我寫的英文有沒有文法不對、語意不順或是可以改進的地方,謝謝大大

My name is Linda. I will graduate from university this year and my major in Business Administration. When I was a child, my parent taught me correct concept of finance, they let me save money by myself. I like to learn some skill of finance from that time.

In university, I was a waitress in a shop. I learned a lot of things about serving people. Now, I have learned to talk to guests tactfully and many guests feel my service is good. When I had some problems in my work, I could discussion with my colleagues and learned some solutions from my co-workers. I also imagined if I was a guest what attitude was a waiter service to me. And continue to upgrade my service, until do the best service.

I like the environment of a bank, so I want to work in a bank. So I am active in preparation of financial-related licenses in my final university life. Although there is much knowledge of finance to learn, I believe there will be successful if I really want to learn. I hope I can have this opportunity and make a contribution to the bank.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

已修正如下,有問題請提出。

My name is Linda. I will graduate from university this year and my major in is Business Administration. When I was a child, my parents always taught me correct concepts of finance, they let me save money by myself, and I also liked to learn some skills of finance from that time.

When I was studying in university, I went outside to work as was a waitress in a shop, and I learned a lot of things about serving people from that Now, I had learned how to talk to the guests tactfully and many of the guests felt my service is was good. When I had some problems in my work, I could discussion with my colleagues and learned some solutions from my co-workers them. I also imagined if I was were a guest what attitude was that a waiter should service serve to me. And continue to upgrade my service until I could do the best service.

I like the environments of a banks, so and I want desire to work in a bank there. So I am active in preparation of financial-related licenses in during my the final period of my university life. Although there is much a lot of knowledge of finance to learn, I still believe there my plan will be successful if I really want to keep on learning. I hope I can have this opportunity and to make a contribution to the bank.

參考下面的網址看看

http://phi008780430.pixnet.net/blog

下面的網址應該對你有幫助

http://phi008780426.pixnet.net/blog

妳作答吧~~~~~~~~

> 沒有任何文法錯誤哦~???

差多!!

第1段第2句,文法上,跑得流鼻涕了!文意上,要歸功父母?但是是有點矯情.

第2段小錯誤也不少. I could "discussion"... a waitress in a "shop"... until "do" the best service...

2014-04-19 03:16:53 補充:

讀到4年級了,對 Business Admin 至少有些專業上的見解吧? 討論一些在Econ101, Risk Management, Accounting, Group Dynamics and team building, or Marketing 在生活中的實際應用對你應該比較有幫助吧!

沒有任何文法錯誤哦~

Source(s):