amazon prime?

hello, I just placed an order using amazon prime. I fell into their tricks and just accepted free trial offer and it says $99 for annual membership at the bottom. what happens if you order it and cancel the free trial? Will they charge me afterwards? I don't use amazon that often, it doesn't seen necessary to pay $100 for it, but I also don't want to wait a whole week to receive an item. It only takes 2 days so. Can I just cancel the trial after receiving my item? Would I not get in trouble?

• Jamie
    Favorite Answer

If you started using the trial of Amazon Prime and have ordered items from the Amazon website using your free trial of Prime, you should be able to cancel before the trial period is over without being charged for Amazon Prime.

Below is a link to a page from the "Help and Customer Service" section of Amazon's website, which explains how to go about canceling Amazon Prime, should you wish to do so.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.ht...

However, should you fail to cancel your Amazon Prime free trial membership, your account will be upgraded to Amazon Prime automatically!

Below is a link to a page from the Amazon.com website that explains how to sign up for Amazon Prime, as well as how to go about canceling your free trial.

Best of luck and I hope I helped you!

• Djman

I have the Amazon Prime. This was before they raised it to $99 a year. But you have the option to cancel it right away. You can watch good movies and get lower prices with the membership. That is on many items. Not all.

For example I got a 32 gigabyte SD micro chip for 21.00 and change. Free shipping. It costs about 45-69 dollars.

I like it and bought the membership for a year. Just make sure you make your payments early if you have an Amazon credit card.

You can buy whatever you want until the time it is to expire. Then cancel if you want to. Just remember when you started. Then cancel or keep it before the due date.

What I did was accept the trial, the cancel it right away. This ensures you don't have to pay the $100. Make sure you know how to cancel the payment, it's very easy if you use PayPal.

Source(s): Done it.

you pay netflix by the month,why not amazon prime