So do Latin Americans all love each other or really hate one another?

I always hear them bashing each other. Argentines saying Chileans are ugly and traitors, Venezuelans saying Colombians copy everything Venezuelan, Central Americans saying Mexicans this and that.

I don't get why they all insult each other by saying they're indigenous or that they're super proud, when they all seem proud, especially Mexican, Argentines, Colombians and Brazilians.

why is being native in Latin America bad also? what's so wrong with them? I mean, they've been there for over 20,000 years.

if wealth was actually distributed instead of families who are descended of rich colonist, presidents not automatically becoming super rich, and following what the US did, maybe Latin America could compete with Western/Northern Europe and the US/Canada.

I mean Latin America isn't Africa, but it still has lots of problems.

yes yes I know we Americans have our fair share of racism, with the Civil rights and stuff, but look at us now. There are actually rich and middle classed blacks now. Go to Latin America and you're lucky if you see a native or black who doesn't live in a slum or a very poor community.

what an embarrassment. Nice culture but still. The US should just annex it.

Favorite Answer

The whites in Latin America aren't all rich. Go to many rural areas of Argentina, Chile, and even parts of Venezuela, Colombia, and Mexico and you'll see white people living worse than people in Russia. My relatives in Catamarca know a very Nordic-looking family whose house looks rather like the one Dorothy lives in in The Wizard of Oz (i.e. not good).

Latin Americans in NORHT America is not the same as Latin Americans in Latin America. =)

Those who have immigrated have a different mind set.

Depends what country your talking about hahaa