promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should Obama do anything if Putin takes over Alaska?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I sincerely wish he would but, as a resident of AK, I feel like obama wouldn't even care until he realized the chunk of the economy our oil is. Then he might try to negotiate whilst we all drown our sorrows in suddenly cheaper vodka. Or Obama wouldn't have to do squat anyway because we Alaskans would raise up in arms and fight back ourselves.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

That won't happen. Sarah Palin is our early warning system should Putin show his head over Alaska.

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border."

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I hope not, i'm moving there in August for college 0.0'

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Putin won't take over Alaska. Cause if he did something serious would have to be done and Obama would run from his responsibility because he is a coward.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Yes. Alaska has a vast supply of valuable resources, like oil, gold, and natural gas. All valuable to the war effort. And Alaska could be a good position to invade Canada and then invade the USA.

• Lee
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Is there some land in dispute off the Alaskan coast with Russia? I don't think so. Even though you probably don't like Obama I'm glad we have Adults in charge of this country and not juveniles who ask stupid questions.

• EIEIO
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

The US has already surrendered some islands in the Aleutians to Russia. Be patient.

• "Should" is irrelevant.

Obama WILL NOT do anything if Putin invades the U.S.

• 6 years ago

Yes, long before it even is considered.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

putin will never do such

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.