Oscar asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

I'm looking for a movie, I believe it was made in the 60s-80s it is about a disfigured man that worked in the music industry.?

I watched it many years ago but i still remember some of it content and i have been looking for it for a couple of months and still no luck. If my memory serves me right it is about a man who worked in a music place, not sure if it was radio or TV station but he had an accident that that disfigured his face and not sure what happened after he seeked revenge from the people/place. That is all i can remember.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Phantom of the Paradise (1974) ??

A composer disfigured after a accident sells his soul for the woman he loves so that she will perform his music and to seek vengeance on the man who stole his music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_of_the_Paradi...

Its the Kanye West story