Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Oscar asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

I'm looking for a movie, I believe it was made in the 60s-80s it is about a disfigured man that worked in the music industry.?

I watched it many years ago but i still remember some of it content and i have been looking for it for a couple of months and still no luck. If my memory serves me right it is about a man who worked in a music place, not sure if it was radio or TV station but he had an accident that that disfigured his face and not sure what happened after he seeked revenge from the people/place. That is all i can remember.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Phantom of the Paradise (1974) ??

A composer disfigured after a accident sells his soul for the woman he loves so that she will perform his music and to seek vengeance on the man who stole his music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_of_the_Paradi...

• 7 years ago

Its the Kanye West story

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.