Disposable "cannon fodder," is this the ultimate in the conservative War on Women?

Bundy Ranch 'Militia' Considered Using Women As Human Shield

Source: TPM LIVEWIRE

Updated 8:34 AM EDT, Tue Apr 15 2014

It appears that the anti-government activists protesting the Bureau of Land Management's actions against a Nevada cattle rancher were considering using women as a human shield if a gun battle had erupted during the standoff.

The Blaze, the conservative news site affiliated with Glenn Beck, flagged the comments made Monday by Richard Mack, identified as a former Arizona sheriff who had joined more than 1,000 other protesters alongside Cliven Bundy, who has been feuding with BLM over his use of federal land to graze his cattle.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” Mack said in a Fox News clip pulled by The Blaze. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-ranch-...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes women like minorities, poor and gays are second class citizens!

Doesn't surprise me that these patriotic citizens would hide behind their women!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

It is a tactic in widespread use. The OWS "warriors" had women up front provoking the cops, and when one gets invited to French kiss some asphalt, the cameras start rolling. Islamic insurgents have used the human shield of women and children for over 20 years.

So yeah, political extremists have been doing this on a pretty regular basis.

• classy bunch...

I have a funny feeling that the federal snipers may have left all the women alive and the men behind dead though... that doesn't exactly tell the same story in the end...

• Big K
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Conservative women aren't angry little feminists who demand men do everything for them while saying how much they don't need men, those women were armed and volunteered to do that, and they'd probably break you in a fight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bug
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

It's not the size of the gun you carry that matters; it's the size of the woman you're hiding behind.

• Jack
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Just about a month ago I ask liberals about the war on women...and every one of you hypocritical cvnts said..."you made that up we never said that"....well make up your f@cking mind is it yes or no...or only when you want...this is a perfect example of why I hate f@cking liberals!

• 6 years ago

Are you suggesting that these people really represent conservatives as a whole? If so, you need better material. This is laughable.

• 6 years ago

need an extra dose of Flex-all after that reach?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

NO, making crap up is though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.