I've got dark under-eye bags and my face sags?

I'm on the computer quite a lot but my face sags and i've got puffy dark under eye bags and I can't get rid of them to save my life! They popped up about a term ago and I can't get over how horrible I look.

Favorite Answer

The answer? No beauty products can do that. If you have concealer on, and you look sideways, you can still see those dark bags under the eyes or some calls it dark circles. Only in magazines they're airbrushed & TV, they look like they're NOT THERE.

Without wearing tons of make up, they can't just go away. Don't believe me? Google them and see their latest photos. Christina Applegate has the worst one~

Jane Fonda had surgery done, admitted she hated surgeries, but that's ONE she actually had done.

You CAN try to sleep the same amount of hours everyday, and eat all the healthy foods from Mother Nature.

It's possible changing your sleep & diet can do miracles.

Sleep deprivation, chronic allergies and vitamin deficiency can cause under-eye circles - so eat greens and be sure to get plenty of sleep!" Dr. Wendy Roberts, M.D., past president of Women's Dermatologic Society. Vera Wang is a billionaire, designing the best wedding gowns around in this part of town, Kim Kardashian's 3 wedding gowns are from Vera. Take a look @ her eyes, she's got one of the worst bags around, and with all that money and best beauty advisers, she can't get rid of her dark circles. How about Kourtney Kardashian's bags, who is always photographed & must be perfect @ all times in broad daylight?

Even Julianne Hough (Rock of Ages - Dancing with the Stars) she's 23 btw, how about Lindsay Lohan in court, worst ever! Or Oprah & Hilary Clinton who buys the best concealers money can buy can't cover theirs. Elizabeth Hendrickson as Chloe Mitchell Fisher on the Young & the Restless HAS them, too! Better yet, watch any actors on any soap TV shows. People magazine featuring Gynneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman, page 74-75, take a look @ the age 15 to 69 women with dark circles. No makeup can conceal theirs even with good above lighting! :A stylish and pretty Kourtney accentuated her new look by wearing heavy eye make-up." Daily Mall 6-23-13

Someone on YA! asked 'why does concealer/foundation never cover spots?

for me it always rubs off within an hour, any tips?'

My answer was: 'It's a billion dollar business. I was watching @ the mall yesterday a LIFE-SIZE video poster advertisement for a teen cover magazine called LUCKY, while waiting in line for H&M for 30 mins. This model was wearing makeup, but once she looked up, you could see 'bags under her eyes!' That's right, and I've posted many times here since 2009, NOTHING CAN COVER BAGS UNDER EYES (see above for my reply).'

You can get undereye filler: They cost an average of $600 - $1,000 every four to six months. If injections are too shallow, you can get bumps as well as a blue tint. The dermatologist will have to dissolve the filler with a second injection of hyaluronidase and start again.

Eye Rid is a collagen and Hyaluronic acid (also known as the active ingredient in dermal fillers) infused patch that is worn under the eye to target under eye problems such as under eye wrinkles, under eye circles, puffy tired eyes, and more. Active ingredients in Eye Rid such as Hyaluronic reduces fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen reproduction, repairing damaged collagen,restores skin elasticity, and minimizes eye bags.

You need to understand the root of your problem to find an efficient solution. If things like drinking water, eating healthy or sleeping enough hours fail the alternative are fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane or you could try some facial exercises for the eye area. You can find few of them below.

you can actually use some home remedies to this problem . gently rub ice cube around the affected areas every now and then then slowly press under your eyes with your finger to help it increase the blood flow