old-style restaurants

英文180作文,抒發意見!!急

Do you often go to old-style restaurants like Bing suts or Cha chaan tengs?

Do you agree that they should not be allowed to go extinct?Why?How can Hong Kong people/the government help to preserve their existence?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

We often go to old-styled restaurants like Bing suts or Cha chaan tengs which changes to Cafe.

They should not be allowed to go extinct due to heritage and culture preserved for tourist attractions.

Chinese like to go to Chinese restaurants for various reasons.

It is a place where people can buy,eat and enjoy a meal before they go for work or business.

We all had had 3 or more meals in a Chinese restaurant.

We all go out to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate birthday, marriages, relatives,friends and business eventful festivals ceremonies.

Gov.may help those restaurant owners to pay lesser tax,or subsidise them,or changes them to a self-service type comparable to a Chinese Cafe with restaurant cars,dining cars as managed or suggested by restaurateurs.

The Restaurant Menu must be printed with English subtitles for tourist attractions purposes and sell it for some money !

Restaurateur managers must help train waiters and waitress for tourist attractions purposes.

The HK Tourist Board also help gives further information for the tourist,both local and abroad,to preserve the existence.

• YIP

(1)Do you often go to old-style restaurants like Bing suts(冰室 )or Cha chaan tengs(荼餐廳)?

While I was in my school age, it was a place where I could often enjoy lots of delicious snacks; such as ice cream, French toast, egg tart,orange juice, bread, cake, pancake, waffle, hot dog, hamburger etc. Also, it might carry different items of foods for the purposes of luncheon and supper;then I found one Chinese restaurant near my school for dining out. According to my memory, it served with delicious Dry fried beef rice noodle or wet fried beef rice noodle with vegetable, Wet fried beef rice noodle with sliced tomatoes,and Yeung Chow style fried rice. In view of that, I'm indeed very fond of that traditional old-style restaurants.

(2)Do you agree that they should not be allowed to go extinct?Why?

Yes, it is my opinion, they shouldn't be extinct because of their tradition and eating culture of Cantonese fast food shops which can be compared with western ones such as Macdonals, Kentucky Fried chicken, Wendy etc.

(3)How can Hong Kong people/the government help to preserve their existence?

If we want to extend the tourism in Hong Kong, it will be a good idea to allow and encourage that type of fast food restaurants to carry on doing their businesses so as to attract the tourists.

Source(s): Myself