麻煩幫我翻譯成英文 20P ((急!!!!!!!!!!!!!

將智慧型手機帶在身上已經變成了普遍的行為,所以學生們將手機帶去上學,我認為

也是很正常的,只是學校,是否該限制學生將智慧型手機帶去學校,也是一項課題,

我個人認為手機已經成為生活中很重要的一部分,它可以聯繫,也可以尋找事物,

甚至可以幫助你找到解答,所以我認為是好的,只可惜並不是每個人都會如此使用,

有些人可能就會沉迷於手機中的遊戲,線上購物,甚至當作電視整天在看,對於學生來說

,要懂得克制才是最困難的吧!,尤其是在上課時,學生們容易分心,所以我認為可以

帶去上學,但要限制上課時不能夠使用。

PS:不要用GOOGLE翻譯

麻煩各位大大了

Rating
    Favorite Answer

將智慧型手機帶在身上已經變成了普遍的行為,所以學生們將手機帶去上學,我認為

也是很正常的,只是學校,是否該限制學生將智慧型手機帶去學校,也是一項課題

Bringing a smartphone to everywhere you go became a very common behaviour. It became so common that when I see students bring their smartphones to class would not surprise me anymore. However, whether or not an educational institute should limit the students' access to their smartphones became a problem awaiting to be solved.

我個人認為手機已經成為生活中很重要的一部分,它可以聯繫,也可以尋找事物,

甚至可以幫助你找到解答,所以我認為是好的,

From my point of view, smartphones has already become an important part of people's lives. It connected us together, it helped us with searching for solutions,etc. For all the possitive impacts that a smartphone made to me, I would think that to poccess a smartphone is a good thing.

只可惜並不是每個人都會如此使用,有些人可能就會沉迷於手機中的遊戲,線上購物,甚至當作電視整天在看

Unfortunately, this is not the way how every student uses their smartphones today. Some became addicted to the games they installed in their smartphones; some shopped online with their smartphones or used it as a TV and kept their hands glued onto thier smartphones for the entire day.

對於學生來說,要懂得克制才是最困難的吧!,尤其是在上課時,學生們容易分心,所以我認為可以帶去上學,但要限制上課時不能夠使用。

As a matter of fact, to control themselves to stay away from their smartphones is the toughest lesson to be learned. Especially during class, the students get distracted by their smartphones very easily which greatly decreased their quality of learning. To retain the positive impact and adjust for the negative impact that the smartphones could bring to students, I think the educational institutes should allow the students to bring their smartphones to school with the condition of prohibiting the use of smartphones during class.

PS:不要用GOOGLE翻譯

麻煩各位大大了

PS: Do not use GOOGLE translate

Thanks everyone

Source(s):

參考下面的網址看看

http://phi008780430.pixnet.net/blog

下面的網址應該對你有幫助

http://phi008780426.pixnet.net/blog

發問者你好:

幫你整理好了,詳細資料在這邊

http://adf.ly/k1RTS

希望其他回答者也認同我意見^^

Carrying your smartphone...

翻譯如下~~~

Carry around your smartphone has become widespread behavior, so students will bring mobile phones to school, I think

Is normal, but the school, whether the restriction school students will bring smartphone is an issue,

I personally think that mobile phones have become a very important part of life, it can contact, you can also find things

Can even help you find the answers, so I think it is good, but unfortunately not everyone will be so used,

Some people might indulge in mobile phone games, online shopping, even as watching television all day, for students

, Is the most difficult to know how to restrain it!, Especially in the class, the students easily distracted, so I think we can

Bring to school, but can not be used to limit the class.