Is NFL Redzone a product or service?

So im doing a marketing term project and my "product" is something similar to NFL redzone. in fact, nfl redzone gave me the idea to create what i am doing. anyway, is it considered a product or a service?technically you could classify it into either category, but im trying to ease my paranoia as i write... show more So im doing a marketing term project and my "product" is something similar to NFL redzone. in fact, nfl redzone gave me the idea to create what i am doing. anyway, is it considered a product or a service?technically you could classify it into either category, but im trying to ease my paranoia as i write my marketing plan. as of right now i am calling it a service because the website constantly refers to it as a "subscription service" but they do drop the phrase "this product" every once in a while. also, it has me thinking it should be considered a product since in the NFL's disclaimer they refer to the game of football to be a "product of the brand NFL"

any help would be great. sorry for the choppy unedited post, im heavily caffeinated at the moment.