promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Poll: Which of these are your favorite Movie Bullies?

1. Biff Tannen (Thomas F. Wilson) - Back to the Future

2. Regina George (Rachel McAdams) - Mean Girls

3. Scut Farkus (Zack Ward) - A Christmas Story

4. Brandon McCarthy (Brendan Sexton III) - Welcome to the Dollhouse

5. Vienna (Joan Crawford) - Johnny Guitar

6. Johnny Lawrence (William Zabka) - The Karate Kid

7. Bonnie (Neve Campbell), Nancy (Fairuza Balk), and Rochelle (Rachel True) - The Craft

8. Fred O'Bannion (Ben Affleck) - Dazed and Confused

9. Jack (Tom Chapin) - Lord of the Flies

10, Chris Hargensen (Nancy Allen) - Carrie

11. Bobby Kent (Nick Stahl) - Bully

12. Veda Pierce Forrester (Ann Blyth) - Mildred Pierce

13. "Mister" Albert Johnson (Danny Glover) - The Color Purple

14. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) - Full Metal Jacket

15. Nurse Ratched (Louise Fletcher) - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

16. Bishop (Tupac Shakur) - Juice

17. John Kreese (Martin Kove) - The Karate Kid

18. Big John (Eric Bruskotter) - Can't Be Me Love

19. Deebo (Tommy "Tiny" Lister Jr.) - Friday

20. Chet Donnelly (Bill Paxton) - Weird Science

21. Ace Merrill (Keifer Sutherland) - Stand By Me

22. The O'Doyle Family - Billy Madison

23. The Heathers (Shannen Doherty, Lisanne Falk, and Kim Walker) - Heathers

24. Tracy Flick (Reese Witherspoon) - Election

25. Tony Perkis (Ben Stiller) - Heavyweights

26. Buzz McCallister (Devin Ratray) - Home Alone

27. John Bender (Judd Nelson) - The Breakfast Club

28. Seth Devlin (Alex Greenwald) - Donnie Darko

Update:

29. Gabe Santora (Usher Raymond) - The Faculty

30. Ice and Jay (Larry Bagby and Tobias Jelinek) - Hocus Pocus

31. Matt Wislon (Michael DeLuise) - Encino Man

32. Hugo Snyder (Rand Kingsley) - 3 Ninjas

33. Wedge (Lamont Johnson) - Class Act

34. The Socs (Diane Lane, Leif Garret, and Darren Dalton) - The Outsiders

35. Stab, Zilla, Pee Wee (Full Force) - House Party

What do you think?

Update 2:

Don't Be A Bully! Speak Up! Speak Out!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nancy from the craft. She scared the shite out of me. But Regina George.... it's hard.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

14. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) - Full Metal Jacket

'you look like the kind of person that'd fvck a man in the a$$ and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around'....one of the best lines ever!!

• 6 years ago

Easy: Regina George.

• betson
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Do you may have any pets? Yes What colour shirt are you carrying? White title three things that are bodily almost you: tv Controller, cell & my cat what is the last booklet you learn? Enticed via the sunshine Are you or were you a excellent student? Rather What's your favourite game? Hockey Do you revel in slumbering late? Yes, cuz I certainly not do! What is the weather like correct now? Sunny/overcasted Who tells the excellent jokes? Andrew dice Clay What was the last thing you dreamed about? Sex Do you pressure? If so, have you ever crashed? I dont Do you suppose in karma? Sure Do you suppose in good fortune? Yes Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Scrambled with cheese lol Do you gather anything? If so, what? Yes, Dreamsicles, Piggies, and Kneaded Angels Are you pleased with your self? No Are you secure? Sure have you ever given cash to a bum? Sure What's your favourite food? I have too many, but i'd say some thing to do with both a potato or mac and cheese have you ever ever had a secret admirer? Yes Do you like the scent of gasoline? No Do like to draw? Sure What's your favourite invention? Television Is your room messy? Sure What do you love better: oranges or apples? Like them in regards to the identical Do you give in effortlessly? No longer generally, i'm very stubborn Are you a excellent guesser? Frequently are you able to learn different humans's expressions? Mostly Are you a bully? No Do you have got a job? Yes What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 UGH What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Piece of toast and low When was once the final time you showered? The day before today morn What do you propose on doing the next day? Watching: useless Like Me What's your favourite day of the week and why? Friday, cuz the w.E. Is here! Do you've gotten any nicknames? Yes have you ever ever been scuba diving? No What's your least favorite colour? Inexperienced Is there anyone you've gotten been always serious about? If yes, who? Yes, my sons Would you ever go skydiving? No What toothpaste do you utilize? Colgate Do you experience challenges? Routinely what is the worst harm you've gotten had? Skinned knee what's the last movie you saw? 10,000 BC What do you wish to have to grasp in regards to the future? Tons of things What does your last text message say? Do not need T M Who used to be the last person you spoke over the mobile to? Pal - Sandi What's your favourite tuition subject? English and art What's your least favourite tuition discipline? Math Would you as an alternative have cash or love? Love what's your dream trip? Hawaii what's your favourite animal? Monkey Do you omit any one right now? Yes what is the last wearing occasion you watched? Hockey Do you have got to do laundry? Simply did it Do you take heed to the radio? At work where have been you when Sept. 11 happened? In Oregon What do you do when merchandising machines steal your cash? Kick em have you ever ever caught a butterfly? When I was super younger What color are your bed sheets? Blue and white What's your ringtone? Should not have one Who was once the final individual to make you snigger? My hubby Do you might have any obsessions right now? I do Do you love things that glow in the dark? Love em What's your favorite fruity scent? Hmmmmm, now not certain Do you watch cartoons? Normally have you ever ever sat on a roof? Yes have you ever ever been to yet another nation? Yes title three things on this planet you dislike: Liars, Cheaters and Abusers oh and Lazy folks, sorry that is 4 title three people on this planet you dislike: My husband's ex-female friend, my 1/2 sister and the guy from the Fuccillo classified ads lol Has a rumor even been spread about you? Oh yes Do you adore sushi? Nooooooooo Do you suppose in magic? I guess Do you preserve grudges? Definite do *wg* Voila!! Fini!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Bif Tannon and Buzz McCallister are my favs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.