Uhaul payment question?

I booked a one day uhaul rental. Total was 26.2. They charged my card for the $26.2 and did not hold the $80 deposit. I needed to extend the reservation an extra day. I did not have enough money so I charged it to my brother's credit card over the phone. She charged TWO days at $49. Now I return the truck tomorrow and I won't have enough to pay the full balance (which will be close to about 70 because of the mileage. Can they just charge this to my brother's credit card since they already have it on file? He went back home so I can't take the card in the store with me. What would uhaul do if you can't pay in full?

Favorite Answer

They can call your brother to get an okay from him. Having the card number on that rental is enough for them to use it if he gives the okay. If your brother says no you will have to work something out. I rented a U-Haul truck yesterday and went over the estimated mileage but their record didn't have the zip code for my card, so they called me to straighten it out. No big deal.

• coon

Uhaul Storage Payments

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Uhaul payment question?

I booked a one day uhaul rental. Total was 26.2. They charged my card for the $26.2 and did not hold the $80 deposit. I needed to extend the reservation an extra day. I did not have enough money so I charged it to my brother's credit card over the phone. She charged TWO days at $49. Now I...

Source(s): uhaul payment question: https://biturl.im/cdPD4
  • bungay

U Haul Payments

• ?

Simply leave the total payment on your brother's card and pay him back personally.

I suggest that you ask UHaul

cherry is right but they must hold it for 90 days before selling it and must publish the sale 3 straight days in the local paper

Next time, do not get a u-haul truck. Just carry everything by hand like a man.

They will charge it to your brothers card, and you need to make it right by him.

Source(s): U-Haul customer

Using a service you can't pay for is called "theft of services" or even fraud.