Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 6 years ago

MFS: what's your favorite sport & why?

I like futbol & I will sit down & watch the Mexican league but to me nothing compares to boxeo.

Nothing is better than watching a great Mexican warriors win big fights & titles

We have the most talent in boxing currently: Mikey Garcia, Jesse Vargas, Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares, Juan Manuel Marquez, Chavez Jr, El Canelo, Jose Benavidez & a lot more greats.

Not to mention the greats of the past like. Chavez sr, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricardo Lopez, Salvador Sanchez, Barerra, Morales etc.

Favorite Answer

futbol y boxeo. These sports are the only sports I care about, the only sports played and watched in Mexico.

Futbol is my favorite

I also like to watch boxeo and track and field ( mostly distance races)

football is my favorite sport no not Americano though I also sometimes like watching boxing but that's it I dislike any other sports well watching anyways I do like playing bowling and golf once in a while

• Soccer then is football then boxing

Soccer!!!

Soccer DUHHHHH and cause I just love it