Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

What's your favorite Godzilla movie and why ?

I liked it when I was a child, but I don't like it at all.

Old Godzilla looks horrible. I specially hate Godzilla's enemy monsters.

I hate Godzilla 1998. Mother Godzilla and bay Godzilla were very weak and stupid. I hate it when antagonist is weak and stupid.

But Godzilla 2014 looks good. It looks very strong. I love Jurassic Park. I want Godzilla to be like Tyrannosaurus. But still not perfect. Godzilla, Transformers are too large. Their size is too different compare to human. I like monsters that are almost same size to human like Xenomorph, and Velociraptor. Movies like Godzilla, and Transformers, too many people, extras, which costs a lot of money. Few people, filmed in indoor or village, forest, mountain can make a movie with few budget. I like good movies that was made with very few budget.

Godzilla versus Mechagodzilla, because it was a robot one, making the battle very unique. Green against silver machine.

• Tommy

Final Wars

Finally saw Godzilla retire

And 2nd is the Mathew Broderick, dont know why people hated it

The original, it was bold, it took chances, it was original.