L.T.M.
Lv 7
L.T.M. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

If the Feds started going after welfare fraudsters with dogs and tasers and snipers would the left..?

change their tune? They seem to be fine with thuggish tactics in the Bundy case

BQ: Did you get a kick out of it when the protesters totally ignored the First Amendment Cage the Feds set up for them? I know I did. )

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/314025/how-...

Did you know the Bureau of Land Management has snipers? Apparently they do, just like every other agency in our paramilitary super-State. BLM troops were deployed to the area, tensions mounted… and then things got really unsettling, because the Bundy family dared to exercise their First Amendment rights outside the designated First Amendment Area. No, seriously, the feds set up a First Amendment Area. It’s surrounded by one of those orange rubber fences, and helpfully marked with a sign....

Update 2:

@ LLC.. yep, illegal cows don't vote :)

Update 3:

@ There are very few welfare fraudsters < Haha give me a break. Save that spin for the sheep.

Update 4:

@ bil.. $21 million?? Damn. A bit more than Bundy supposedly owes!

Update 5:

Nice try jeff. But you're full of it. What I am referring to is Domestic govt agencies Becoming Militarized. You knew that, but go ahead and have fun with you grade school bs.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Obama is tough on cows grazing illegally, but when Mexicans enter the country illegally he wants to give them a path to citizenship so they can vote in our elections.

And he doesn't DARE touch anything related to people who gain government assistance fraudulently.

Obama is a coward who only attacks when he thinks they can't fight back.

He sure learned his lesson about that. You do NOT steal cattle in cattle country.

The militia turned out and secured the free State. The Second Amendment worked.

Source(s): The fact that Obama even THINKS it's constitutional to limit First Amendment expression to a fenced in area, shows that he is totally unfit to be the president of this country.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

If mr Bundy was grazing his cattle fee-free, he was basically comitting welfare fraud.

What really grinds my g\gears is that we all know this was to shore up the environmentalist whackos for the democrats in November.

• Jeff
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Preach it brother! that's why we need to reduce the threat that the military poses to us patriots, by cutting their ranks, and their budget by 70 percent... if we can do that then the force behind the awful Fed gov would pose 2/3rds less of a threat to us patriots than they do now!. It also wouldn't hurt to end the drug war bro.

• 6 years ago

Most welfare fraud actually originates with bureaucrats and red tape. Should it become injurious or harmful, we are then potentially looking at experimental medicine or social programs--which can later be identified as War Crimes if there is a pattern of behavior or if a pattern of behavior was clearly covered up (intentionally or unintentionally).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • All Smart Patriotic Americans know that Obama and modern day liberalism are the MOST dangerous forces to the safety security and freedoms of the USA

• 6 years ago

No. The corporate welfare fraudsters need to be gone after. The lawless thugs protecting the Bundy moocher should disband.

• bil
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Or how about the Democrat doctors who fleeced the medicare taxpayers for MILLIONS...Call SWAT and loose the dogs of war...NOTE: The "doctor" was also FALSELY ACCUSED of flying Senator "BOB" D NJ back and forth to visit underage hookers

Source(s): WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A Florida ophthalmologist, whose records were seized last year by federal authorities, was paid nearly $21 million by Medicare in 2012, more than any doctor in the country. Dr. Salomon Melgen, 59
  • 6 years ago

They would burn the big cities down

• 6 years ago

Funny, I thought cons supported criminals being punished.

• 6 years ago

They should reserve such tactics for corporate cheats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.