I'm 14 and my Muslim parents are controlling my life!?

Okay, I am 14 years old and my parents are Muslims. I've always known that I don't want to be a muslim because religion just isn't for me. My mom and my 16 year old sister wears the hijab and I don't. My mom always tries to force into things. I want to live a normal life without religion controlling... show more Okay, I am 14 years old and my parents are Muslims. I've always known that I don't want to be a muslim because religion just isn't for me. My mom and my 16 year old sister wears the hijab and I don't. My mom always tries to force into things. I want to live a normal life without religion controlling everything. I told my mom yesterday that I wanted to study music in college and she just laughed at me and she said that she would never let me do it. Isn't it illegal for parents to not allow their children to study what they want?
Everything tuesday, wednesday and thursday me and my sister learn Quran and about the Islam and I don't want to go there at all. I only do it because my older brother and my mom would get so mad at me and stuff. I am very interessed in music and playing instruments but my parents wouldn't let me go to music school or even let me get a guitar. I just want to be myself and I don't want to live with my parents I feel like they never understand me... Please help me what should I do? I have nowhere to stay at all and I've thought many times to call the police and get to live with a foster family far away from here because my mom hits me sometimes when I don't listen to her