What am I supposed to do?

I need money, right, but I have social anxiety disorder that prevents me from being able to be around people. So a standard job is not an option. No medication has ever helped and I recently got on meds again, new more-modern meds this time, but they didn't do anything for me either. Even the prescription... show more I need money, right, but I have social anxiety disorder that prevents me from being able to be around people. So a standard job is not an option. No medication has ever helped and I recently got on meds again, new more-modern meds this time, but they didn't do anything for me either. Even the prescription sleeping pills failed to work on me! I ended up taking 6 instead of the 1 they told me to take and I was up all dam night as usual. Since I cannot work I tried online jobs many months ago and I ended up putting up resumes at many free sites but I was never contacted by anyone for any type of job. Now I'm thinking "Well, start a business." But I don't have any money because I cannot work and I only have one pitiful teeny tiny income that I get for being so crippled. So I looked up grants at sba.gov and apparently there ARE no grants to start or expand a business. They only offer loans. But I don't QUALIFY for any loans because I don't have enough money. So what the heck am I supposed to do? I want to support myself financially and live a normal, comfortable life where I can do what I want to do. But I can't think of anything else to try. Regular job, online job, starting own business- nothing is an option for me. So what the heck ELSE can I try?
6 answers 6