Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Now that Sebelius has declared that she is going to write a tell all book, do ya think the libs are a little nervous?

For the libs who watch the Colbert Report as their only news source, Kathleen Sebelius (Head of 0bamacare-because I don't think you know that either) has resigned!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Sebelius was thrown under the bus. She will have her revenge when she writes her book. This is a continuation of Barack Obama's pattern. As soon as someone is no longer useful to him he turns on them; beginning with Alice Palmer when he ran for the Illinois senate; Jeremiah Wright was next. He leaves a trail wherever he goes.

• 7 years ago

Have you found those Death Panels yet? Truthiness is a Colbert term, I don't think you know that either, that describes Conservatives lack of honesty. You know--- like Death Panels!

How is that repeal thing going?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

We are NEVER NERVOUS about stuff like that. You are thinking about the book that you wrote about exploring what it's like to stuff mushrooms and coco puffs inside of your flabby wet anus while listening to Ted Nugents S*H*I*T*T*Y music. Remember? C'mon!

Attachment image
  • 7 years ago

they don't care about the truth all they care about is what the little voice in their head says.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'm not nervous at all. Are you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.