Should i go back to school or should i try luck in life? I have only one chance.?

I Left school cus me and my fam left the country and went to live in Germany. Because the situation in Italy was terrible we had no money and i was studying stuff that i hated. As we came in germany i had to go to the language school to learn to speak german. After the language school i stoped going to school i... show more I Left school cus me and my fam left the country and went to live in Germany. Because the situation in Italy was terrible we had no money and i was studying stuff that i hated. As we came in germany i had to go to the language school to learn to speak german. After the language school i stoped going to school i literally went around the city to make new friends cus i had none. Slowly i started to hate school and the same time i saw the potential of a good job after school. But at the same time i informed my self about the life of people who became rich. I came out with this question.
Shoul i really sell my life literally work from 9 to 5 a job that i will most likely hate just for money?
Then i realized angain that i had to go to school in orther to get a good job.
Then i thought again, If i have only one chance or better said YOLO should i try to have money without sworking from 9 to 5?

I mean, I hate school and i hate even more going to work where everybody gives me stuff to do and command on me. DO you think is stupid if i burn everything, i literally burn the boats and try to make money in a way that i prefer with free time and joy or i should just follow the path that everyone follow and realize that i am not special and if everyone work from 9 to 5 i have to do it to and stop thinking that i can make what other could not make?

I'm seriously sad about life is soo sad sometimes.
1 answer 1