"急" 求句子中翻英 20點 謝謝~
- 6 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Hi, (are you) in the middle of something?
2. (Do you know) Anywhere worth visiting in Kaohsiung?
3. My friends and I plan to visit Kaohsiung for three days next week.
Do you recommend any scenic spot?
4. We’re thinking about taking the high speed rail to Kaohsiung.
5. We’re also thinking about booking the hotel near MRT station.
6. We want to go to E-DA Theme Park.
7. OK. And we also want to go to the night market.
8. Is there any landmark like Taipei 101?
9. Since Kaohsiung is a port city, is there any ferry we can take?
10. We can enjoy various snacks and the sight of the sea, right?
11. I guess so.(我不知道這裡到底要表達有什麼,中文意思不完全) I saw it/that/them on the magazine so I’m very impressed.
12. That’s a good idea! I heard it is a cultural spot full of artistic demeanor.
13. Is it like Huashan Creative Park?
14. I’m looking forward to amazing art pieces of all sorts (in the public place). (我
15. If I want to have dinner at Rueifong night market, how can I get there?
16. What do you recommend for must-eat food?
17. OK. I think we’ve got a full schedule for the first day.
18. Oh, by the way, I read it on the newspaper that there is a sea of flowers in Ka
19. Is there any shuttle bus to take?
20. Other than that, is there any other scenic spot?
21. I don’t want to have too many plans on my schedule, so where do you think I can go next?
22. I heard that there is a beautiful hall. And where is Shinkuchan?
23. OK. How can I get to E-DA Royal Hotel?
24. Will hotel guests get discount tickets?
25. Do they have a shopping mall there?
26. I got it. Thank you. I’m looking forward to this journey.
2014-04-11 16:36:05 補充：
小吃這個字 我認為用snack就行了 畢竟你都提到夜市了
也許可以不必用D大所寫附在main course旁的side dish
2014-04-11 16:40:26 補充：
D大形容art exhibits 的surprised應該要改成surprising
- Anonymous6 years ago
- Anonymous6 years ago
- dynastyflierLv 76 years ago
Hi, are you busy now?
Where can we go in Kaohsiung for some fun?
My friends and I plan to come to Kaohsiung from three days next week, any recommandations?
We plan to take High Speed Rail to Kaohsiung.
We also plan to stay in the hotel near the Kaohsiung MRT.
We also want to go to Yi-Da.
Okay, we also want to go to the night market.
Is there any landmarks there? Like Taipei 101 or some sort?
I have heard Kaohsiung is a harbor-city, do we have any chance to ride the ferry?
Are there any side-dishes and we can have a view to the sea?
Sounded we have it, I have read it from the magazine, and have a hard impression with it.
This is a wonderful idea, I heard it is a place filled with culture experiences.
Is there like Hwa-Shan District here in Taipei?
Hopefully there are many surprised art exhibits in that public area.
By night I like to go to Rei-Fong Night Market for dinner, how can I go there?
What is recommanded to must to have?
Okay, I think we are quite solid on day-one's trip.
By the way, I read from the newspaper about the Floral-sea here in Kaohsiung.
Do we have any shuttle bus to take?
Besides that, any other places we can go?
I don't want to have too many itinery for day-two, what can you recommand for day two?
I have heard there is a beautiful hall, and where exactly is Hsin-Jay-Jon?
Okay, how am I going to arrive Yi-Da Royal Hotel?
Will there going to be any discount for the theme park and accommodation?
Is there any shopping center?
I see, thank you, I am so looking forward for this trip!Source(s): ~self~
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.