Did you know that Cliven Bundy's cattle are being extorted from him by the BLM (see previous question)?

“I have had people ask me to explain my dad’s stance on this BLM fight. Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much to it, but here it s in a nut shell. My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. The rights to the land use are called preemptive rights. Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the Bureau of Land Management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be use to pay the BLM wages and to help with repairs and improvements of the ranches. My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve. Instead they began using these monies against the ranchers

Read more: http://benswann.com/hundreds-of-armed-feds-and-sni...

Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

commons sense tells you it's 150 thousand

Favorite Answer

Things were going peaceful until the new head of the BLM decided to make it tough instead of keeping it in the courts. Is it a coincidence that the new BLM head was one of Harry Reid's Assistants for the previous 20 years? Not sure who is right on this but it's being taken way to far by both sides and will probably end in bloodshed if somebody doesn't stop it.

Source(s): Proud Nevada resident who is a bit ashamed of what's happening here.
  • My KJV Bible tells me that Jesus paid tax as well as His parents to the government. Refusing to pay is theft which my Bible also teaches is against God's law. Stirring up the people to war like the talking heads are so proficient at is also against God. As a member of the diverse family of the United States it is hard to understand why cattle grazers are allowed to use our public land lands at a deeply discounted price. Yet I would assume those same rich ranchers would put down someone else getting food stamps, as they will never be granted the silver spoon Bundy was given. It reminds me of do as I say, and not do as I am doing.

The guy is stealing. If you support him, why don't you invite him over and feed his cows?

Republicans are proving to be morally bankrupt frauds. How does anyone steal every day, then say they are a Christian?

He's made millions from his theft, said he is not bound by US law because he "is not an American citizen" and now the GOP shows us their true anarchistic colors, proudly defending a thief at the point of a gun.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel". His supporters are largely domestic terrorist, thugs, dedicated to revenge for the United States of America beating the bejezus out or their Confederate, "States rights", slaver ancestors.

Bundy himself is a member of a cult that swore an oath to destroy the United States (Google: oath of vengeance, wikipedia).

Obama has shown utter weakness at not ordering tanks in to clean out this nest of VERMIN.

Articles can't seem to make up their minds he grazes on. One said 150 and another said 150 thousand.

Is this about that idiot in Nevada who is illegally grazing his livestock on Federal land, despite being warned for years? He's either a slow learner or just plain dumb as a bag of rocks.

• Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

Did you read this at all??

These left wing asshole retards, always thumbs up with GOVT intrusion. These are people who do not understand hard work and pride from hard work. Eventually theyll wonder why there Mom and Dads homes are taken over. The stupidity astounding! !!

• 6 years agoReport

I made "communist's" butt hole bleed! ROFL! He wants to stalk me and sent me volumes of mindless gibberish, but I don't have time for his butt hurt ranting and childish insults!

Gee Sparky, I suppose he should have hired you to present his case in federal court then.

ROFL!

p.s.: He lost the grazing rights when he quit paying his grazing fees. LOL! I LOVE it when delusional right-wing simpletons are gob smacked by Reality! LOLOLOL!