I cant pay for the item I won on Ebay because I changed my mind on the item what do i do?

Its shoes worth just 30 dollars. if i dont pay it what will happen? Will there be any legal trouble?
Update: Since I have been on EBAY for like 5 years and I have 50 ratings and currently 100% positive, will that make a difference
Update 2: I wasn't going to go deeper in my personal life but some of you guys judge too quickly after just reading a couple of sentences. I couldn't buy it because I lost my job and would need everything in my pocket to be able to pay next months rent. Me losing my job was a surprise to me to say the least. I will... show more I wasn't going to go deeper in my personal life but some of you guys judge too quickly after just reading a couple of sentences. I couldn't buy it because I lost my job and would need everything in my pocket to be able to pay next months rent. Me losing my job was a surprise to me to say the least. I will end it there. My only question was if there was a legal trouble and i see that i am just going to get a bad rating.