If I take a photo of a cow, will police shoot me to death?

Or arrest me for taking a video of cattle way off in the distance?

If I go to the Grand Canyon and take a photo of the canyon, will a park ranger shoot a surface-to-surface missile at me, leaving a smoking crater in the ground?

I say that because lately there seems to be a lot of that going on in America right now?

Here, read about it for yourself:

"federal-snipers-train-guns-on-family-f...

http://www.infowars.com/federal-snipers-train-guns...

Quote: "Federal snipers with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) trained guns on members of a family yesterday after they dared to stop and take video footage of cattle"

"None of the family members were armed, but as soon as Dave Bundy began filming the cattle in the distance, 11 BLM vehicles each with two agents arrived and surrounded him.

“They also had four snipers on the hill above us all trained on us. We were doing nothing besides filming,” said Ryan Bundy." "a dog was set on him and he was arrested.

When Dave Bundy’s father Cliven attempted to contact emergency response in both Mesquite and for Metro in an attempt to discover the whereabouts of his son, he was told to, “get off the phone or he would be arrested also,”

So if I try to take a photo of a tree along the side of the road, will I be surrounded by police and agents and have a dog set on me, while snipers train their guns on me?

If that is true then what is America coming to these days?

Favorite Answer

Wow, the things some people will think.

It is in NO WAY illegal. The author or reporter or whatever must have been either crazy or heavily intoxicated. Filming is in no way illegal (exception: child porn) and there is absolutely no reason the government would care about some random farmer's cattle being videoed.

• LAN

Infowars as a source? This is all I need to discredit anything you have to say. Try again if you get a credible source.

yes

yes, you are a terrorist if you take pictures of cows