What is the name for a cover used to fry eggs sunny side up on a grill?

I use a lid from a big sauce pan now but I'd like a cover with sharp sides and a high dome. What name are these sold under?
Update: Basting cover is the answer although finding one with a glass dome might be hard. Trapping heat without steam is an issue. Basting is essentially steaming.
2 answers 2