I want to start my own automotive consulting firm, what is the best way to start it without leaving my job at the dealership?

I have been in sales for quiet some time, for some reasons I have never been happy being an employee, I believe I can do better by starting my own business. I don't like going to school but I like to read a lot and I love spending countless of hours in the Internet learning new stuffs. I have owned a few... show more I have been in sales for quiet some time, for some reasons I have never been happy being an employee, I believe I can do better by starting my own business. I don't like going to school but I like to read a lot and I love spending countless of hours in the Internet learning new stuffs.

I have owned a few businesses outside the U.S., however laws in the U.S. are different and we have many more regulations here than elsewhere, I want to start a.s.a.p but I do not want to leave my job as a Sales & Leasing Consultant with one of the biggest dealerships in the country. I have quiet some ideas on helping consumers and I believe I have an opportunity to make a difference and be successful. Does anyone have any idea (based on experience)?

I live in Norfolk, Massachusetts.

Let me know...