In terms of comic books, do you prefer hard copies or digital copies? Why?

I want to get into comics, but I'm not sure which one to purchase more of, physical or digital. Feel free to persuade me either way. :)

Favorite Answer

I've been reading comics for 5 years and there are ups and downs to both of them.

Pros of digital

-you can buy the comic instantly without leaving the house or waiting for a few days

-it's often cheaper

-you can carry more comics with you at once

-if you break you device, all you need to do is sign into it on a different device

cons to digital

-harder to lend them to friends

-you can't sell it in a few years (depending on the comic, some can become really expensive and so if you don't mind selling it you could make a few bucks)

-can't physically collect them (easier to amaze your friends if you have a box full of comics vs a phone or tab full)

-you often have to zoom in and out if the text is to small (which it often is)

-some comics uses both pages as one (like they'll take a picture and spread it amongst to pages) and digital copies makes this confusing sometimes

Pros to physical comics

-You can share with your friends easier

-you can sell them when you lose interest (if you lose interest) in them

-pictures usually look nicer on paper

cons of physical copies

-if you break it, that's it, you need to buy a new one

-you can't bring that many with you when you go places

-you need to leave the house to go to your local comic book store or wait a few days if you buy it off line

hope this all helps, and I hope I didn't forget anything