What to do about harassment in a small business?

One of my coworkers has been verbally harassing me for the past two weeks. He has made derogatory comments, yelled at me in front of customers, and continued conversations (of a non-sexual manner) when I told him I was uncomfortable with the subject. I have asked him to stop with this behavior multiple times, yet... show more One of my coworkers has been verbally harassing me for the past two weeks. He has made derogatory comments, yelled at me in front of customers, and continued conversations (of a non-sexual manner) when I told him I was uncomfortable with the subject. I have asked him to stop with this behavior multiple times, yet he carries on.

It's a small restaurant with six employees and an owner, so no HR. The coworker who has been harassing me has worked here far longer than I have, and has know the owner for several years. I've been here for over eight months.

I decided to bring the issue up with the owner tomorrow morning because the episode tonight was starting to get out of hand.

If the owner doesn't take any measures to stop the harassment, is there someone else I can go to? I can't afford to quit this job for the next few months.