Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

He didn't even follow me back on ig?

Ok so I decided to follow my crush on ig, and his ig was private so I waited for his accept request, and he accepted my request but didn't follow me.........., at school he's constantly flirting and play fighting with me and bumping into me on purpose EVERYDAY and knows a lot about me, but he didn't even have the time to press a follow button?? I'm in the 8th grade

Favorite Answer

Don't make such a big deal out of it. Ig is meant for social activity, so you can see what your friends are up to. It's basically fb, but with pictures. If it's so important for you that he follows you back, ask him to.

EPA is an arm of the then current administration which has mandates from both the legislative, judicial, and the administrative arms of the federal government. How the agency meets these mandates, and which ones they concentrate on is a function of the current leadership which is appointed by the administration, in this case, Obama. The EPA by the way is not the agency which approves government backed loans to energy, that is the newly emboldened Department of Energy. It should be no surprise that there are critics and supporters of this highly politicized agency. Did they follow their own policies? How in the world would we know that? They are so nebulous by design so as to allow just about any activity short of abject falsehoods to get what the political body wants to happen.

Tell him to follow you back.

Tell him but sometimes it happens