Professional Wrestling: Why are people complaining that cutting Mr. T's Gospel Rambling short was 'Rude'?

Honestly he didn't even talk about Professional Wrestling, he just went on and on about God this, Bible Verse that; His mamma this. I mean, there comes a limit; Kudos for Jake "The Snake" Roberts for having probably the darkest Hall Of Fame speech ever. Surprise the most anticipated Speech ended up... show more Honestly he didn't even talk about Professional Wrestling, he just went on and on about God this, Bible Verse that; His mamma this. I mean, there comes a limit; Kudos for Jake "The Snake" Roberts for having probably the darkest Hall Of Fame speech ever. Surprise the most anticipated Speech ended up being the most pointless, honestly Ultimate Warrior just started destroying Professional Wrestling slower and slower somebody should have cut him off at the pass.