1.confuse / confusing
2.embarrassed / embarrassing
3.excited / exciting
4.worry / worried
5.surprised / surprising
6.interested / interesting
7.scared / scaring
8.satisfied / satisfying
- 7 years agoFavorite Answer
1. The math question was so confusing that I had no idea how to solve it.
2. It was very embarrassing to trip on the stairs while walking on the stage.
3. I had always been excited about visiting new countries.
4. My parents were worried about my little sister who had a high fever.
5. I was surprised to see my favorite star on the way home.
6. I have always been interested in cooking.
7. I am scared of cockroaches.
8. I feel satisfied to live in a happy family.
- Anonymous7 years ago