Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 6 years ago

I want to know what kind of things I can do at home (arts & crafts) to sell thru internet?

I am just curious on what kind of things I can do from home to make money I am very creative and would like to use that to make some money for me just want some ideas of what kind of things would sell really good please if someone could help me

Favorite Answer

You could go to the beach and pick up random shells or drift wood or something then get a photo box thing and stick them in there

Mainly try to do things that are for home decor cause people like little beachy nic nacs as they are fresh and provide a nice ocean touch.

Or make candles, photo frames, candle decor, pottery, lino, hair pieces, home decor key rings and the list goes on haha

Source(s): My brain

You can do sooo many. I saw a shelf made from 2 staircase and some wooden support. Or if you are good at painting you could paint walls. Some people are into that. Maybe this can inspire you: http://socktail.com/ .