Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 6 years ago

Do you think Glenn Beck should be fired for instigating hate? he is charged for defamation as well?

I will be more than Happy to see Glenn Beck in Jail for all his accusations against muslims, this is just a sample of the things he accused this young Saudi man, I know he wont go to Jail for being charged in civil court though

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/...

I would love to see him rot in Jail with rats, it boils my blood every time I hear his crap

If I was in Boston, I would have went to that district court of Boston

omg if he ever come to DC, I will call him you RACIST MORON

What do you guys think?

btw I asked this in few sections now

Glenn beck use of words and his tone is unacceptable in the media norms

They should have fired him long time ago, but no

Mike: you buried your head in the sand because you paint muslims ALL OVER THE WORLD with same brush based on the actions of 0.1% of the so called "muslims"... Guess what? many muslims I know have hard time walking around in public because people throw inappropriate comments at them and this is AMERICA, the land of the free, I pity you

Michael: I dont care, report me, I asked this in few sections as well

Jo3: you are an idiot for supporting Bill Maher, that nasty ignorant monkey

Provost: I am a law student and I know that this type of language of instigating racial hatred towards either the black or muslim community is considered an assault, he transgress people based on their skin colour and religion and their beliefs. WHO DOES THAT? only ignorants like him. Have you read the end of the article where this Saudi young man experienced discrimination after he was defamed by Glenn beck.

People like Glenn Beck should be seriously fined.

Provost: last edit, there are things you wont understand about media's role in instigating hatred, FOX is the most hypocrite news media I have ever seen in my life. Its because of those folks, many American muslims experience anxiety every time they leave their home, especially women wearing headscarf, including me.

Thats what I am talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhe8uafs5IE

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oswfev9y7Ps

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Pw-C6vcy4

Youtube thumbnail

In the US, we don't throw people in jail for exercising their free speech rights. Just as you have the right to rant about Glenn Beck, so he has the right to say things that piss you off.

Welcome to America.

It's a shame that Muslims in the US feel they have a hard time walking around in public. But the reality is that the Germans, Italians, and Japanese in the US had the same problem during World War II. Things did get better eventually. But the axiom is true, you can receive guilt by association.

The issue stems from Muslims (from Saudi Arabia, for the most part) who attacked our nation. Kind of hard to forget that. And good Muslims in the US are looked down upon as a result. I'm sure that there are Muslims in Iraq that don't like Americans too. So it goes both ways.

EDIT: As I recall, Glenn Beck owns his own media company, so he can't be fired.

EDIT #2: He obviously didn't get arrested, so whatever he said didn't meet whatever standard there is for criminal conduct. That's why he's being sued instead.

There are tons of people with law degrees who aren't right. In court there is a winner and a loser. Just because you know law doesn't mean you necessarily apply it well. Just like the libtards at the ACLU.

The first amendment was created so that people could spout off without fear of retribution from the government. Chipping away at that could result in you being arrested when someone in power doesn't like what you said.

That's why lawsuits are filed by individuals who feel "harmed" by such speech. Because it is mano a mano, not the individual versus the government.

EDIT #3: Clips from Stewart's and Colbert's comedy shows do not a point make. They have heavily edited their content to appeal to a leftist leaning audience. They do it to make money and fame.

I don't watch Fox News (or any other news network for that matter), but they are the singular most watched news network. They must be doing something right, unless of course you believe that their entire audience is bigoted.

Source(s): US Army Veteran
  • Steven

I think Glenn Beck is "spot on" as they say today,he is just reporting the facts and making his assumption of the current situation.If you Liberals don't like him,turn the channel or radio station,Beck is just reporting the truth about Moooose-lums.

It is obvious that you are a Muslim...

So my answer is NO...

It is really hard to prosecute some one

for telling the "Truth" about a Religion...

that is nothing more than a Fascist Ideology...

Kill everyone that doesn't believe as you do...

Mao/Stalin/Hitler did the same thing...

Source(s): History...
  • Mike

No one is saying that all Muslims are terrorists, but the reality is that all terrorists are Muslims. That is the problem no matter how you look at it. Liberals are burying their heads in the sand, pretending that it isn't so but that has always been the problem with liberals. They see the world as they think it should be rather than the way it is.

I think you aren't sharp enough to realize that this is the military topic category, not the over-the-top emotional rant category.

So reported.

Source(s): 100% Disabled Vietnam Veteran - Navy Airborne Electronic Warfare Officer

"btw I asked this in few sections now"

That makes you a Troll!

I think you're an idiot.