Who wrote this poem?

See the mirror hanging there, Face of silver, frame of black, Oculus of glass, I stare, I can feel you staring back, I hear your voice, believe your lies, A window, portal, darkened door, Should you claim my staring eyes, My soul you hold forevermore

8 Answers

Relevance
  • benner
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Who Wrote This Poem

• 5 years ago

Human feelings can come out in varying read and/or misread ways.You can try using a dictionary to improve your general vocabulary and your vocabulary regarding rhymed words and sentences before using them in a practice of writing poems or any other forms of expressive texts.But the less you use them the more likely you are to feel like you forgot about them,i guess.You could try to write down or type up normal sentences first before trying to replace some words with rhyming synonyms or words.It can take time but then again,time will keep on going anyways.So even if you failed and felt like switching to another subjectively easier form of exaggerated expression,it may not seem like a waste of time if you did not think and feel so.You could read poems and/or use that desire of writing poems in,for example,trying to write a poem about the act of writing poems and your relative feelings and points(if you felt such a desire while googling some perhaps relatively discouraging-from a way of looking at it-stuff)...

• 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me who wrote this poem and what is the title? I only remember this bit:

When I don't see you

I send a lizard with his eyes sewn shut

To paint peyote halos on your door.

I send an eskimo,

Burning with fever,

And you put the kiss of snow upon his brow.

When I don't see you,

I sit on a hill over the city and wonder:

How big is ur face?

San Francisco seems to hide in the corner of your eye.

• 7 years ago

Who wrote the peom 'People Are In Your Life For A Reason, Season or Lifetime?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who wrote this poem?

See the mirror hanging there, Face of silver, frame of black, Oculus of glass, I stare, I can feel you staring back, I hear your voice, believe your lies, A window, portal, darkened door, Should you claim my staring eyes, My soul you hold forevermore

Source(s): wrote poem: https://biturl.im/5WNmx
  • 5 years ago

there is no oil without squeezing the olives, no wine without pressing the grapes, no fragrance without crushing the flowers and no real joy without sorrow.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Those are lyrics from the Endymion & Alpha² song, "Mirror, Mirror"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8C4n3LUjCo

Youtube thumbnail

• 7 years ago

birth certificat you were born

death certificate you died

believe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.