Politicians, I got an idea on how a new improve government can work for both really well, citizens and business people, If you want too?

I'm all for if you want to be rich, politician and all. If you want to be rich I encourage you to do so, but if you want to be rich you must also be responsible for your wealth creating problems. If you want to be rich, go for it. Be a politician that sets laws and be yourself the wealth that distributes to... show more I'm all for if you want to be rich, politician and all. If you want to be rich I encourage you to do so, but if you want to be rich you must also be responsible for your wealth creating problems.

If you want to be rich, go for it. Be a politician that sets laws and be yourself the wealth that distributes to mankind with justice and forgiveness when deemed to be forgiven.

Be billionaires, but if you want to become tycoons. You guys just need to give percentage, a small percentage to relief people from taxes. No taxes for the poor and you guys set your own rules on how to tax yourselves. Make money by exporting high end products to people that need them and make new alliances that you can help and when in return you guys can also get help by any means that they can help.

I don't ask of you guys to make a new government, I'm just saying there is more than one way to make money and not be ridicule for being cruel to humanity. I mean everyone wants to be rich, I don't think when they see something good and nice they will not want to get it. Most people are like that. Most, many people are advantages and will want to become rich. Well become rich and be a politician and set your rules to be responsible rich people.

You guys don't have to give a minimum wage to employees. You just have to give them a decent wage for them to start somewhere without the need to pay for taxes and use that wealth for what ever they want to do, rich or not. Let the decide.

Just my two cents.
Update: Hey you can roll with it or not. I'm just stating my opinions. I know how to make it work. But it wouldn't matter if you guys don't want to hear it or accept it.
Update 2: Minimum wage means minimum wage just to live. Decent wage means, the right way to pay to live and enjoy the things in life. Like sports, the beach, arts, performance arts. All those things are free. Even I can save money by just using basic talk and text. I can save the minimum internetspeeds because they are... show more Minimum wage means minimum wage just to live.

Decent wage means, the right way to pay to live and enjoy the things in life. Like sports, the beach, arts, performance arts.

All those things are free.

Even I can save money by just using basic talk and text. I can save the minimum internetspeeds because they are fast enough that even with minimum speeds I can be fine. And with the money for a four year college I can eve live a good life without flashy cards, at good middle class house. not gold
Update 3: Business people are smart, they know how to be efficient and how to use resources efficiently. You guys know how to use those resources and where to put the right laborers at. All races have things to contribute. Some people are more prone to the arts, some like to study, and some have more qualities alike then... show more Business people are smart, they know how to be efficient and how to use resources efficiently.

You guys know how to use those resources and where to put the right laborers at.

All races have things to contribute. Some people are more prone to the arts, some like to study, and some have more qualities alike then others.

I bet if business people start to get a heart, they can be great leaders to mankind.
Update 4: Everyone one has something to contribute. Business people, be the great leaders that you are and put your skills good for humanity. Play your part business people and be the great leaders that you guys were born to be before the fall.

Every person on the Earth has skills to contribute. Put them to good use.
Update 5: I'll vote for Hillary for presidency. I don't mind. women have been belittle for to long and they have supported more than enough, and they haven't been credit for nothing. Everyone women sets high goals for their husbands. They push them to do new things. I would vote for Hillary for President and I... show more I'll vote for Hillary for presidency. I don't mind. women have been belittle for to long and they have supported more than enough, and they haven't been credit for nothing. Everyone women sets high goals for their husbands. They push them to do new things.

I would vote for Hillary for President and I would like a guy to be the vice president and support her and give him his view points. Man have now more experience and I bet they can council women better now because of experience.