Where can I find a game similar to literati?

Literati game from yahoo recently closed its door. I am looking to play this game in Spanish or English. Does anybody knows of a site that offers a game similar to it? This site has many games similar to those old school from yahoo but none of them are word games. They are most card and board games.

http://www.playok.com/

I am looking for word games that I can play with other people. Something like literati.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I too have been looking but so far it's been useless..The closest so far is Lexulous but its too complicated for me. I am going to be patient and hope that Yahoo bring it back or at least something similar.

• 6 years ago

Why did Yahoo fall apart and crumble like this?? I used to be one of their staunches supporters and advocate.. from literati to messenger. I have been a die-hard Yahoo member almost 18 years now--and was an avid literati player. So sad to see it all go to hell in a hand basket. Pity.

• 6 years ago

It's a sin Literati was taken down with some other very good board/parlor games. I played Lit very often and on my lunch hour at work for years. Shame on Yahoo.

• 4 years ago

Playing Literati doesn't make any sense now. Its easy to cheat there by googling letters to form words. There was no sense of competition.

I miss it too :(

One of the best word games

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Wabble Game

• 7 years ago

Me too, I miss Literati badly. I tried Lexulous and a game called Wabble, but neither are even close to Lit. If anyone wants to pm me we can mourn it together lol

• 6 years ago

MISS Literati... We NEED TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST Yahoo and Yahoo Games... et al... LOL

• 7 years ago

I hope Yahoo brings back literati

• 6 years ago

I miss literati--do not want to play crazy games that does not help your memory. A lot of people are switching to Google in protest

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I am very disappointed that they took literati down ;-(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.