居留後賴死唔走, 幾年後去自首, 最終會有
- GaryLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
Both are no.
1. Setting aside the problem of overstaying, Australia has a set guideline on migration. If you don't qualify, you can't immigrate.
2. You won't remain silence. As an illegal immigrant, you will be detained. It means the longer you don't speak, the longer you will be detained.
2014-04-04 17:48:23 補充：
This is the tricky part.
1. Australia can request foreign Consulates to assist.
2. Prolonged detention without trial is not allowed in most countries. So Australia will force to release that illegal immigrant with conditions.
2014-04-04 17:48:57 補充：
However, since that immigrant can't work and have no money, that immigrant will eventually cooperate. And remember - any time spent outside detention will not count for anything.