How do I Log On to DayForce from Home (Trader Joe's)? Won't Take My Password.?

I'm a new hire at Trader Joe's, btw. The DayForce login page at home is different from the login page at the store kiosk. It asks for "Company" before my username, so I typed [Trader Joe's] exactly as it's spelled; then my username (my 7-digit employee number); then my password that I personally changed when prompted at the store kiosk. It just says, "AUTHENTICATION FAILED.' Then when I click on "Can't Access Your Account?" at the bottom, it just flashes "AUTHENTICATION FAILED" again without taking me to a new window or page.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avlRT

Love, love, LOVE TJ's! I shop there two or three times a week. Some of my favorites: 1. Their frozen boneless chicken breasts are perfect for a quick weeknight meal. 2. They have the best frozen corn ever. 3. I use the extra-lean ground beef in my spaghetti sauce and chili. 4. They have the best price on Niman Ranch ham, much cheaper than the supermarket. 5. Basmati rice is top quality at a very reasonable price. 6. Soy Creamy Cherry-Chocolate Chip frozen dessert is my newest addiction. 7. The New York style frozen cheesecake is quite good. 8. Two Buck Chuck is great cooking wine, and hey, you can drink it, too! 9. The dark chocolate peanut butter cups are to die for. 10. Mandarin Orange Chicken is a big favorite at my house. 11. The multi-grain crackers are excellent. 12. If you like fish, the frozen silver salmon comes with a recipe with a mustard honey sauce that is quick, easy and delicious. 13. Joe's O's and the honey nut version are just as good as the name brand and way cheaper. On the negative side, I've had some issues with the freshness of their produce and I have not liked every product I've tried, but otherwise TJ's is my favorite place to shop.

Dayforce Employee Login

I am not able to log onto the Trader Joe's Day Force from home. I am a new hire and I don't know what I'm not doing correctly. Please advise.

• Erika

Dayforce Login

I had the same problem. Google "traderjoes dayforce" and click on the first link. Log in normally. It should work.

Source(s): Employee at Trader Joes

Had the same problem. Just type "traderjoes" into the "Company ID" box.

Hope that helps! :)

thank you Isabella... it works...