How do I Log On to DayForce from Home (Trader Joe's)? Won't Take My Password.?

I'm a new hire at Trader Joe's, btw. The DayForce login page at home is different from the login page at the store kiosk. It asks for "Company" before my username, so I typed [Trader Joe's] exactly as it's spelled; then my username (my 7-digit employee number); then my password that I... show more I'm a new hire at Trader Joe's, btw. The DayForce login page at home is different from the login page at the store kiosk. It asks for "Company" before my username, so I typed [Trader Joe's] exactly as it's spelled; then my username (my 7-digit employee number); then my password that I personally changed when prompted at the store kiosk. It just says, "AUTHENTICATION FAILED.' Then when I click on "Can't Access Your Account?" at the bottom, it just flashes "AUTHENTICATION FAILED" again without taking me to a new window or page.