Where to sell artwork and greeting cards?

I have sold my artwork at anime convention and crafts shows. And I want to do something different, any ideas? I am trying to get away from anime convention and crafts show because right now they are little too expensive for me. Everyone want to sell you for a $100. I only idea I have to sell at my friend's... show more I have sold my artwork at anime convention and crafts shows. And I want to do something different, any ideas?

I am trying to get away from anime convention and crafts show because right now they are little too expensive for me. Everyone want to sell you for a $100.

I only idea I have to sell at my friend's church, but they played around and I didn't get a chance to set up a table done.

I also sold at Premier Flea Market Douglasville, GA. But I notice my target audience is not there and I didn't make much money there.

Thank in advance
And this is for offline only, No Etsy, Storenvy or Cafepress. Sorry! I want to sell face to face. Thank you