Hy are so many horsey people on the internet such ba****ds!?

This is kind of a rant so sorry about this :) Its a genuine question, I've had a problem horse and whenever I ask anyone for opinions, some will be nice but others just call me irresponsible, lazy, an unfit owner. It really pisses me off. Its due to when i say my horse is really bad for the vet and farria... show more This is kind of a rant so sorry about this :)
Its a genuine question, I've had a problem horse and whenever I ask anyone for opinions, some will be nice but others just call me irresponsible, lazy, an unfit owner. It really pisses me off. Its due to when i say my horse is really bad for the vet and farria (because he was beaten up) they tell me stuff like 'get a trainer and sort out the mess you've made' first off, I have! And it didn't really help. But when I got him you couldn't pick up his legs, he was nervous, he wouldn't let you tack up (he actually broke my wrist once, and dislocated my knee, and I still didn't hold it against him or give up) I could never catch him, it took me 6 hours one day and that was good.
He now comes to his name, I can tack up, I can pick his feet up, stretch his legs, he is trimmed and bare foot (but will not have shoes, tho he doesn't need them) I can groom him, gallop him around with no tack just a lead road and head collar, I ride 3-5 times a week, he's healthy, fit. Bomb proof! He's just unable to be shod and Is very needle shy, and for a 17hh ex hunter this can be a little problematic, but he's getting there.
How do I deal with people like this, I've put everything into this horse and when people tell me its all my fault whenever i ask for a few opinions, I'm just curious to see what others would do. How can I deal with these people?