What are the chances that I have leukemia?

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to go to the doctor but I'm scared out of my mind and I have no one to talk to about this. I'm a 21 year old female. Cancer runs in my family (my grand-mom is still being treated for ovarian cancer and my aunt had breast cancer in her 30s). Lately, I have a feeling that I have cancer...and I feel like I should be worried. I keep getting these weird bruises only on my legs. They only happen after I wake up, I never seem to have them before. I actually watched one develop over a few minutes and I freaked out so bad that I was up all night. My mom thinks that I need mental help. But I was never getting bruises before and I'm not hitting myself. I do take aspirin almost everyday but I've been doing that for years. This bruising thing started occurring over the last few months (probably late February). I have no other symptoms except being freaked out of my mind. I have no fever, no night sweats, no infections...nothing. But I do have two swollen lymph nodes (one in my left neck and one on the right side of my groin, which also has me worried.) A few days ago, I had a bout of diarrhea after eating and now I have these dry patches on top of my hands. My body is falling apart. I'm so stressed that I have been thinking about suicide and I told myself that I would never let that cross my mind, but it's gotten so bad that I can't handle this anymore.

Favorite Answer

Why in the world haven't you been to see the doctor. A simple blood test would give you the answer as to whether this is something serious , or something like anemia. You are borrowing trouble where none may exist. Even if something serious were going on, it is always better to catch the problem early rather than late. You are worrying yourself to death, over something that could be easily changed, controlled or be nothing at all. I would be asking about a genetic test however to see if you have any familial cancer genes.