Fantasy Baseball, who would you drop for these available SPs and RPs?

I have Khris Davis, Eric Young Jr (kinda need him for SBs), Shane Victorino, Daniel Murphy, Victor Martinez

This isn't all of my team just the ones I'm considering dropping for SPs and RPs

These are the ones I have:

Matt Moore, Max Scherzer, John Lackey, Yovano Gallardo, Casey Jenssen, Mat Latos, Doug Fister, Mike Minor, Sergio Santos, Joakim Soria and James Paxton

I can use one more SP or RP but I'm not sure who's worth dropping for the players in the waiver wire. Currently these players are available:

Matt Lindstrom, Danny Farquhar, Tyler Clippard, Jose Valverde, Dan Straily, Rick Porcello

This is my first time playing fantasy baseball and I don't really know who's good or not. Just in case one of these players are already taken by time you answer this question, please make more than one suggestion. Thanks.

• Pronk

You should soon be able to put Victorino on the DL..

Then you can pick up a pitcher without dropping anyone,but I really don't like any of those pitchers you listed.

Meanwhile,while Shane is on DL offer some 2 for 1 offers;2 players for 1 higher ranked player.So,when Shane gets off the DL you can drop the temporary player you would pick up after the 2 for 1 trade.

Say you trade Victor & Young for Cespedes,,,then pick up a temp player until Shane returns.

gud loock

BTW-Do not ask for "hot" higher ranked players;You will never get them....Ask for cold players,like Cespedes,Billy Hamilton (base stealing god),A.Gonzalez,etc..But,the higher ranked player you ask for the higher the ranked players you should offer...Like if you are asking for Goldschmidt (Of whom I'm considering going after hard.)you would probably have to offer 2 of your higher draft picks,but do not offer your 1st round pick;Keep that.

UPDATE--Grab Valverde QUICKLY;Bobby Parnell may get Tommy John surgery...So,Valverde could be the Mets closer for the rest of the year.

I also like SP J.Cosart of the Astros a lot,,,he looked filfthy yesterday vs. the Yankees.

Drop Paxton for straily.