I look like a Villager and I make weird sounds in Minecraft?!?

Hi.

I was just playing Minecraft. Racked up a bunch of servers, was really happy to finally play multiplayer.

Next day, I launched up Minecraft.

WEIRD stuff happened!

When I click a button, someone says "Click" in a fat and weird voice.

All servers say "Cannot connect to server".

I have the model and a skin of a Villager in both multiplayer and singleplayer, except that I don't have my arms sticking.

When I destroy a block, someone says "dig" in a fat voice.

When I break bedrock in creative or place a block (ironically), someone says "break" in a fat voice.

When I make a splash (jump into water), someone says "splash" in a fat voice. When I run, someone keeps saying "fast" in a fat voice, over and over.

When I jump and break a block, someone says "jump" in a fat voice.

Pumpkins and Jack'o'Lanterns have this checker-board texture on the front, with one being black, one with a Pumpkin texture, one being black, and on the Jack'o'Lantern, the same, except the Pumpking texture is one and the black one replaces a lighted side texture of a pumpkin/jack.

Other weird stuff also occur.

Is this an Aprils Fool joke? I don't think so, since I did set the month to the next one in my computer date then restarted Minecraft but it doesn't work.

I have made sure that I have no mods installed.

Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on? :(

Version: 1.7.2

EDIT:Come tomorrow your minecraft will return to normal when Mojang Decides to Reset their skin aserver and send the normal sound pack. What you have said is completely invalid. Minecraft does not work of your computers date and time but instead a string of server that handle things such as the skin server (making you look like a villiger) and the default minecraft resource pack that contains audio file (villiger sounds) and just in case you are still not convinced look on your launcher under minecraft news it mentions (in a joking way) what has happened and I quoat "The long-nosed villagers introduced in Minecraft beta 1.9 have become sentient. They have taken over our skin servers and content delivery networks (CDN), so unfortunately you will not be able to change your skins until we fix the problem. We are desperately trying our best to pull the plugs, but we should prepare ourselves to serve under our new villager overlords. Singularity may be upon us." this can also be found on the Mojang website. IN CONCLUSION: changing your date and time will not stop any of the villiger sounds or your villiger skin mojang got the recorce pack from elementanimations (look up the villiger recource pack they made) but your minecraft won't be affected by your computers date and time due to the fact that you receive most of your information from mojangs minecraft servers.

READ: Elementanimations released a video today and this is what the description said "We would like to apologise for the awesome new default sounds for Minecraft that have been forced upon you today on April 1st! Although you may be having an amazing time with them, prolonged exposure to the new sounds could cause the following made up symptoms:

- You will begin to feel an extreme urge to subscribe to Element Animation

- You will start to enjoy the villagers singing

- You will say to your friends, "It's not annoying at all, in fact I LOVE the new default sounds in Minecraft!"

- Everywhere you go in your daily life, you will randomly shout out the name of the surface you are standing on.

- You will begin to realise that this is all lies. Now go and enjoy your new awful/hilarious experience"

HERE IS THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmM1wl2XQiE

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG_Y52bK6Ec

Youtube thumbnail

Its April First Mojang is doing an April fools joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEsGqPgwvpM

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHEm3AxQXZg

Youtube thumbnail

Do you have any friends or family that use that computer? if so you probably have a troll pack on, check your resource packs and see, if not than yeah its april fools joke