do Yg entertiment will accpet me?

hi am betty ,am 15 yrs old girl,am African or black girl.i like kpop since 2009 and still coun.... .i want to audition for yg ,i grade 8 .am 1'56 or more than and 50 kg

am can speak english very good and korean little bit.i am average singer and can dance little

here is my questions plz answer it "

1.where can i geth their email?

2.do they acpect black people??

3.do u have be slim to accpected?

4.if i pass how can tell my parent?

5.if i pass can i move to korean?

PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION THANKS U!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. YG Website.

2. No, not really. They had one black girl (Michelle Lee) but she was half korean too. Though they ended up letting her go. She recently debuted under a different company. I really like her.

3. No, YG prefers talent then looks.

4. Tell them this is your dream and that you only get this chance once.

5. Yes, you have to.

Just remember not to put all your eggs in one basket. Try out for different companies. You never know you could be a company's first big hit. Try companies out one at a time because if you get accepted to two or more at one time you won't be able to OFFICIALLY try out for all of them. Good luck to you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

1. Go to the YG website

2. Sorry, but sadly, they only accept asians. If you are extremely talented, you might have a chance. But who knows, you might be the first non-asian to get in:)

3. No, YG is an awesome company. They choose talent over appearance.

4. Of course you can tell your parents. It would be a huge honor to get in.

5. Yes you do.

• 6 years ago

1. The YG website

2. No, you have to be East Asian. It's not meant to be racist, it's just business. Kpop is an Asian industry so they have to appeal to the Asian community.

3. No.

4. Just tell them you've been offered an opportunity to become a star.

5. Yes, you'll have to move to Korea to train.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.