Christians or anyone who believes in God, what are your take on the movie about Noah!?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Next to satan himself, Hollywood is the worst possible place to gather theological doctrine. Movies, TV, music, advertisments - NONE of it is designed to teach you truth. ALL OF IT is designed to take your money - with the extra bonus of attempting to turn you away from God so that you will continue to give them your money.

The Bible says to seek God.

If you want to find Him, look for Him in the truth. Not an anti-truth flick.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hmm. I'm not so sure.The transfer of the creation was a grandiose project and included Noah, responsible for building the ark. It is understood that Noah was a shipbuilder (Revelation 18:17).

● Revelation 18:17 » for in an hour so great riches is made desolate. And every shipmaster, and every one that saileth any wither, and mariners, and as many as gain their living by sea, stood afar off,

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hmm. I'm not so sure.The transfer of the creation was a grandiose project and included Noah, responsible for building the ark. It is understood that Noah was a shipbuilder (Revelation 18:17).

● Revelation 18:17 » for in an hour so great riches is made desolate. And every shipmaster, and every one that saileth any wither, and mariners, and as many as gain their living by sea, stood afar off,

• Nguyen
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

((((((((((((((((( It has nothing to do with the Noah in the bible. ))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((( Made by an Atheist.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hated the movie.

List of Crap:

Anti God

Noah insane

Noah's Evil

Noah lives off algae

Demons built the Ark

Demons are shown to be good.

Sacred relic is Satan's snake skin.

Noah turns his back on God

Harming the environment was one reason God destroyed the world.

Never says God.

No black people.

Ham was white and never cursed as a slave of slaves.

Noah's sons had no wives an had the baby's of shem as partners.

Shem was was married by/with Satan's snake skin and his children blessed by the Satan's skin.

In the being there was no God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I wasn't planning on seeing this movie because of the previews and seeing an interview Russell Crow gave, but if I hadn't seen those what john M (above) said, I certainly WOULD NOT GO.

Lv 4
    7 years ago

Wonderfully exciting visualisation. I look forward to taking it as a dramatisation of a topical issue borne of compelling research, both from latest earth science and biblical perspectives.I love scientific and biblical exegesis ,though people take liberties with some of it.Needs more intelligent comment than the usual hobgoblins offer, I suggest.It is bound to receive abject opposition by some milk and water church bodies and militant atheism alike. Not sure which have least credibility but I applaud every open minded means of engaging public interest today. Especially as freak conditions lead to apochryphal conditions each year.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

lol.

'7069' - 600 Noah = 6469 before the flood, Baptism. For John was The Greatest among those born of Women.

Thus, those born in the Light of The Resurrection in The Kingdom were sealed for Cain was loved this way is written,.

'7069' - 70 AD gap theory = 6,999...

+ 2014 = 9013...

Next year it will 14 as written in Jacob...

Quinientos follows the next year.

\

7069 - 6,999 = 1,225; 1260 is written...

1,225 + 40 Moses = 1265...

~'16,129' years since Adam/1260 = 12.80079365079365

12 months and 24.37415674603175 days...

• I have not watched it and do not intend to watch it either! A spiritual sister posted a write up about it, on to facebook and that is enough, to confirm that I want nothing to do with it!

The film makers were obviously only thinking of drawing the audience in and making a mockery of the bible, since what the bible tells us about this time, is not what is portrayed!

Oh satan does think he is clever, but obviously not that clever, for many of us are spitting at him!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I am a Muslim and I follow my faith ergo it is not a movie I shall be going to see. Our faith does not permit depictions of any of Gods prophets. If anything comes on tv I just change channels.

I have no issue with anyone else viewing whatever they choose, it is not my business, just as what I choose to reject to view is mine.

• I have only seen small bits of it on TV and from what I have seen, not much of it is accurate. I will not be seeing the rest of it.

The ark might have been close to right.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.