Ever asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Does MLB.TV let you watch every single game that there is?

I need to know if i can watch every game or just games outside my area. I dont understand what it means by black outs in certain places.

So yes or no, is it every single game that you can watch or is it only certain ones depending on the area?

I live in Eastern Iowa and the games that are broadcast on tv are cubs and cardinals mainly. Will i be able to watch these games still with mlb.tv? we dont have cable anymore but i still want to watch my cubs play.

No. It would be impossible for a TV network to let viewers watch every single game that there is. How about when there are 14 day games being played on a Sunday with 2 or 3 concurrently in each time zone - overlapping as 1:00 pm gradually appears across the country? 1:00 PDT is 3:00 CDT and 2:00 MDT.

MLB.TV does cover all of the games and broadcasts specific games for selected markets. They do break in with highlights from other games as the primary game you're watching is happening. There may or may not be a Cubs game broadcast on the days you want to watch the Cubs. If the Cubs are playing a weekday day game in Wrigley - and no other day games are being played, good chance MLB.TV will have the entire game nationwide.

No they're out of market games only, I signed up thru MLB At Bat app thinking the same thing. They were gracious enough to give me a refund though!

MLB.tv will give you basically every game other than local blackout rules. You can even choose which team's audio you want to hear.

No, they're definitely not all on.