coming down from a trip?

Just now coming down from an acid trip. I feel like absolute ****. Any remedies?

• Cassie
    Favorite Answer

Bad trip, by any chance..?

I usually LOVE my comedowns! Gives me the time to piece my thoughts back together and reflect on what just happened to me. Plus music still sounds amazing, and I still feel that added connection to God and the universe... :)

Guess people are different, though. Do you smoke pot? Because if that makes you feel calm, happy and relaxed, like it does for a lot of us, this might be a good time to light one up. Also: you might try to eat something. Because tripping tends to drain you of your appetite, and your body still needs food, you know.. :) I always say the first meal after is like a gateway drug... Taking you out of that world and back to this one.. (Although you're never really the same, of course.) ..Have some chocolate now, and you'll be eating chicken and potato with baked beans before you know it. :-P

Also, get a good night's sleep! I never feel completely "back" myself until I've done that. (And even then, there is usually quite a long afterglow over the next few days/weeks.) ..Guess you could always knock yourself out with some sleeping pills, if you've got them. Or something more natural, like melatonin. But basically... just accept, love, and don't sweat it. You will be FINE! Promise. :)

*Sending you a plethora of happiness + good vibes.* :)

Source(s): Fellow tripper.
  • Mark

Drink lots of water. Sleep.