What do you think of the premise that Christianity must be thawed?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Wayf
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Over a quarter million views from eleven months ago, yet they only have 435 subscribers... tells me the vast majority of viewers didn't agree with their take on the matter. They can add me to that vast majority.

The Dominionists are trying their damnedest to take over. They WILL fail. They're radical nutjobs and most Americans know it. Hell, the rest of the world does, too.

Example: Pat Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition, explained the nature of the war on secularism in 1991 at a Christian Coalition Road to Victory gathering:

"It's going to be a spiritual battle. There will be Satanic forces.... We are not going to be coming up just against human beings, to beat them in elections. We're going to be coming up against spiritual warfare."

Robertson named his enemies in a 1992 newsletter, Pat Robertson Perspective. The list includes, among others, the National Organization for Women, the National Education Association, the National Council of Churches, the Gay-Lesbian Caucus, as well as People for the American Way, and Americans United for a Separation of Church and State. They are lumped together as the "Radical Left."

As for the kids in that video - they need to learn REAL American history, as well as REAL European history. The latter might just open up their eyes to what happens when religion reigns politically.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

It implies the premise that it is frozen, which it isn't.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I was ready to write a nasty comment but I watched the video. At last people are starting to stand up against evil. God has been working on us!

• 6 years ago

Great stuff..praise the lord.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.