Republicans: What makes you think Obama doesn't care about helping people?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Simple. He doesn't like people.

Barack Obama in his autobiography Dreams from My Father: people are an "unnecessary distraction."

Many Americans find repellent a president who condescends to them, patronizes them, scolds and berates them. Such a president does not show that he cares about them

Even the Liberal media acknowledges it:

Journalist John Heilemann: "I don't think he doesn't like people. I know he doesn't like people."

Washington Post political reporter Scott Wilson in "Obama, the loner president": "Obama is, in short, a political loner who prefers policy over the people who make politics in this country work."

Neera Tanden, former aide to Bill Clinton and Barack Obama: "Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because 'he really doesn't like people'."

Liberal New York Times columnist Roger Cohen on the disappointing Cabinet Obama assembled: "Nixon, like Obama, was a loner, but he had Kissinger generating ideas[,]" but, for Obama, "there is only one star in the galaxy at this White House and his name is Barack Obama."

Why elect a President again who doesn't like people?

Read:http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/obama_just_...

• 7 years ago

He care about people, but he cares more about growing government and there are plenty of Republicans on board with that idea, too.

The more power government has, the less power people have. Now, who really cares about people, big government types or small government types?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

People whine about the EVIL Corporations,

And the whole time Obama gives them Tax Breaks.

Your precious pet, hes taking the money Baby. Who

Do you think gave hiim Campaign Contributions.

GE, Boeing, Verizon. Friends of Obama. Hey kids, Which is it???

• 7 years ago

fox news and clowns like limpdic have been slandering Obama ever since he took office. Doing that gets good ratings for them.

Regular people are simply unable to discern when they are being lied to. The muscle-headed dopes don't even understand the good that our president has done for this country. They don't read! They get their new from TV.

Look where we came from; Bush; who allowed our country to sink into the worst recession since the 1930's. This country is messed up bad because of big money corporations who are trying to take over everything. The US will never rebound from that crisis with the vile corporations ruling the gop.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nope
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Mayor Lois: 9/11. Lmao.

• 7 years ago

He cares about people the way Karl Marx cared about people,

ideologically....in later years the "Dictatorship of the Proletariat" showed

that that kind of love can be deadly, because it's an ideology not based

on empirical evidence/reality.

• sb
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Republicans don't like him because he's helping the wrong people. He should be out taking care of the real people like the oil companies, the banks, Walmart. He really needs to put more into corporate welfare and defense spending.

• Anon
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The absolute mess the USA is in.

Judging by the crime figures alone it is becoming a third world country

Source(s): Can I just say this, how long are you going to keep immigration from the likes of Somalia going? Answer me please!
  • 7 years ago

O-h-h-h-h-h-h-h n-o-t-h-i-n-g ..........

Why don't you ask all the middle-class Families that you do not hear from

who no longer have homes, and are about to lose the back seats that they

have been sleeping in because the car insurance is about to expire ----

obama may hire people for infrastructure, and through government contracts,

but he has no concept of what to do about hiring American Joe and his Wife.

Check on those you won't be hearing from anytime soon .... they have alot to say.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.