Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do guys feel so intimidated when i ask them about the size of their d***/c**k?

when i ask guys about the size of their c**k they feel intimidated

why do guys feel so intimidated when i ask them about the size of their d***/c**k?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • chris
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

We don't feel "intimidated", we just stop responding or act less enthusiastic because it's a turn off when a girl is so sl*tty and shallow she wants to know about our d*ck size.

Also it's a turn off cuz it makes us think you have a loose p*ssy- the equivalent of a tiny c*ck.

It's sorta like if a guy said "do you have a really right p*ssy??" You would probably infer he has a tiny d*ck so he needs it tight.

It's best not to ask. If he's small, suck it up and deal with it. Size isn't everything or at least it shouldn't be. If you act like it is, you'll only make yourself look like a gross wet whore.

Sincerely , a guy with an 8 inch d*ck. The girls who act excited about that fact, or ask my size, gross me out and sound loose

Source(s): You probably have an inflated ego, so you assume them acting turned off and distant means they are "shy and intimidated" when really nah babe they are grossed out and turned off
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

It could be personal for many......honestly, if it was a girl who's considered a friend I wouldn't even care if she asked...........but not the type to measure.

At the end of the day, to answer your Q...........It all depends on the guy

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Okay, you seem quite ignorant and very ill informed.

Firstly your language would just put me off even considering talking to you, let alone telling you physical information about me.

Look at yourself and think carefully, then ask yourself the same question.

• 7 years ago

Guys are very proud of their 'equipment' and don't like being judged by its size. Women don't like men judging them by the size of their boobs, so leave it alone.

• Ray
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Because they feel that they could never fill the gaping chasm of your accommodation.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

cause nunya

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.