Why do feminists hate MGTOW?

I always thought feminists were all about breaking down gender roles and allowing people to have the freedom to do what their lives what they want (as long as they are not hurting anyone) A traditional role for men was husband and father. If a man decided to become a MGTOW (assuming he is not spreading hate... show more I always thought feminists were all about breaking down gender roles and allowing people to have the freedom to do what their lives what they want (as long as they are not hurting anyone)

A traditional role for men was husband and father. If a man decided to become a MGTOW (assuming he is not spreading hate against women; but simply saying he does not want relationships with them) why do feminists hate on them so much?

Isn't being liberated from gender roles one of the things that feminism is all about?